Prime labels are often used for product identification. As a main focal point, the label is designed to attract the attention of the consumer in the marketplace. This type of label is usually applied by the manufacturer during production. This calls for labels of all sorts of shapes, colors, and finishes that will perform in high speed production environments and throughout the product’s life-cycle.
Flexographic printing is choice for large runs of custom labels with exceptional print quality and at an affordable cost .
Flexographic Printing Features:
- The high-speed and high-volume production of flexographic printing reduces costs.
- Common labeling substrates include both porous and nonporous materials, such as paper, metallic films and foil, cellophane, acetate and cardboard.
- Flexographic printing can be done on a variety of materials like plastic, foil, acetate film, brown paper, and other materials used in packaging.
- Greater color output with sharper images, smoother gradients and tints and a larger color gamut.
- High-impact color, gloss finishes, foils, UV coating, die-cutting, embossing, and custom slitting.
Advancements in quick drying inks, plate making and press controls print handles large print runs to create labels with the most vibrant colors.